India celebrates 60 years of Independence this month. Although not the same sort of monumental occasion, I’ve added a number of new interviews to IndiaTravelInsights.org as of late. These include expert commentary from:
- George Morgan-Grenville, the president of Abercrombie & Kent, the global travel agency.
- Raghavan Iyer, the co-founder of the Asian Culinary Arts Institutes660 Curries, which makes me hungry looking at the cover), who dishes on the culinary experience of India. (and the author of a number of Indian cooking books including the forthcoming
- Manoj Gursahani, the founder of Travelmartindia.com which serves tourists within India.
- Franz Wisner, the globe-trotting writer who wrote Honeymoon With My Brother and is currently writing his second book for which he was doing research in India.
- Arun Bhat, possibly India’s most popular travel blogger — and someone whose frequent updates (and photos) are enough to make you jealous of his weekend jaunts around the subcontinent.
- Gary Walther, the editor of Luxury SpaFinder magazine who recently recounted his explorations into the pampered lifestyle of Indian travel.
- Hari Nair, the CEO of HolidayIQ, whose tourism site was just named one of the “11 disrupting web 2.0 companies that will change India” by The India Street.